The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (PAMSA) is calling for applications from post-graduate chemical engineering students for its Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) study programme which facilitates bursaries and scholarships for eligible applicants. The value of bursary is R100,000 per year for two years’ full time study of M.Eng. degree.
- BSc. Eng. (chemical engineering) graduates interested in enrolling for M.Eng. studies in the bio-technology space of the pulp, paper and board packaging industry.
- A good academic record with a minimum 60% average in the final year of study.
- Applicants must have completed their studies in five years or less.
- Candidates should indicate their areas of interest, for example energy efficiency, renewable energy and biopolymers etc.
- South African citizenship is an advantage.
- Interviews will be held with selected candidates.
- EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 6 May 2019