PAMSA BURSARY PROGRAMME
Through PAMSA’s Process Research Unit, BSc chemical engineering graduates or students in their final year of study are able to take their studies to a Masters level with the PAMSA M.Eng. Bursary Programme and PAMSA’s member companies.
Awarded to a limited number of students annually, each bursary is valued at R130,000 per year for two years of full-time study towards an M.Eng. degree at participating universities, namely Pretoria, Stellenbosch, Wits and North West.
Successful candidates gain advanced skills during their post-graduate training in specialist fields such as wood science, chemical analysis, material and energy balances, process modelling, material flow analysis and separation techniques.
- If you do not receive notification that the application has been successfully submitted please contact us
- South African citizenship is an advantage.
- We are not able to consider any applications that do not fully comply with the qualifying criteria.
- Interviews will be held with selected candidates.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.