- Scissors, stapler, glue or double-sided tape, hole punch
- One litre milk or juice carton with a spout
- Construction paper (pastel colors); Pipe cleaners; Cotton ball (optional)
- Have an adult cut a panel from the carton (with the spout) and save it to later make a handle. Staple the open spout closed.
- Use construction paper to cover the carton (you can use glue or tape).
- Use the hole punch in the center of the spout ridge to create a spot where the whiskers go. Place the pipe cleaners in the holes, then glue on the googly eyes.
- Next, the bunny needs ears. Cut ear shapes from the same color construction paper, then cut smaller ear shapes (pink) to glue on to the middle of the ears. Staple the ears on the top of the base so that they stand up.
- Finally, create the handle by trimming the cut carton side, covering it with construction paper, and stapling it to the basket!
- Add the finishing touch of gluing a cotton ball to the tail of the bunny basket.
REMEMBER THAT MILK AND JUICE CARTONS ARE ALSO RECYCLABLE. Rinse, flatten and place with your paper recycling!